Friday, March 7, 2008

home from california

I flew into Salt Lake this morning at around 0900 following my three weeks at Ft Hunter Liggett. We had a lot of good training but it is nice to be done. During the last week I ended up getting a cold, which sucked. The weather was great for the past few days and we all had some fun at the end. I now have about two weeks off before leaving for Ft Lewis WA by way of Denver. At this point they are telling us that all our training will transfer to Ft Lewis and we won't have to repeat any of it, but I am sceptical. I ended up turning off the security feature on the blog as I could not even log on myself. We got our usual OPSEC briefing yesterday and we were all reminded to not announce details about movements and locations etc. Some of it makes sense so I will likely talk about things after they happen. Hope everyone is doing well. I'll add some photos later.

1 comment:

cpcox99 said...

I'm glad you're home for a few weeks. We'll hope these weeks will go by slowly and the weeks deployed VERY quickly.

I told Liz I'd be happy to babysit for you guys if you want a night out.

We love you!