skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Iraq: My Second Tour
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
correction
after some intense scrutiny from myself and teammates, I realized that the picture I just posted is of me and SGT Freeland taken by MAJ Shea. Sorry
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aug 2004
Me as Rear Air Gaurd on Patrol with the 2nd I.D. Strykers in Mosul
Now (May 08)
Four Years Later (Kuwaiti Desert)
L & J
My Two Favorite People
Blog Archive
►
2009
(21)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(13)
▼
2008
(98)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(6)
Two days in Ashraf
Fwd: You and me photo at warhorse
correction
Happy Veteran's Day
Me and Bryan Shea on the flight into Iraq
How do I spell Relief? It starts with an "O"
►
October
(11)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
Contributors
CPT RCL LCSW
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment