Just want to take a moment to say thank you to Rhett and every brave serviceman and woman who has taken the oath, put on the uniform, and stood for our Country. It is with great pride I support Rhett in his Military Career. There are times I hate this deployment and the separation but am so proud of what Rhett is doing. He comes from a long line of military service and I know he continues this legacy with honor. Thank You!!!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Happy Veteran's Day
Just want to take a moment to say thank you to Rhett and every brave serviceman and woman who has taken the oath, put on the uniform, and stood for our Country. It is with great pride I support Rhett in his Military Career. There are times I hate this deployment and the separation but am so proud of what Rhett is doing. He comes from a long line of military service and I know he continues this legacy with honor. Thank You!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Veteran's Day Rhett! We thought a lot about you today and hope you know how much we appreciate and love you!
Happy Veteran's Day!! We are thinking about you as well and are grateful for your service and all that you are doing for our country right now!!!! THANK YOU!!!
Brian & Natalie
Post a Comment