Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Box

Today I think I found "the box."  It is something I do toward the end of each deployment and has come to be a sign of the times for me.  I asked SSG Bailey our supply SGT to keep his eyes open for large pieces of cardboard for me to make a box from so I can send my bike home.  This morning SSG Bailey came back from one of his secret supply places with 6 great big boxes for me.  I seriously thing that rather than tape, you are supposed to use a hammer and nails on these things.  Anyway, it's exciting to be at this place of the deployment where I am thinking about sending stuff home. 

4 comments:

Liz said...

I cannot wait to get you home!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad "the box" has come into play! We'll certainly be glad to have you back!

cpcox99 said...

Hooray!

Molly said...

Awesome to hear....