Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Weekend in Vegas

Hello Everyone-

Carrie, Mom, Jacob and me went to Las Vegas over the weekend to meet up with my good friends Linda and JP from Kansas City. It was awesome to get away for 3 nights just us girls and Jacob. We stayed on the strip and had a great time relaxing. Its not the same without Rhett but I had a great time.

Jacob loved the hotel

We relaxed at the pool and played in the water with Jacob until he could play no longer




We "met" a few famous people


Hung out with Presidents



and wore Jacob out

We also met up with my cousin Mandi, her adorable 3 girls, and my Aunt Shirley- it was great to see them again.


It was a nice weekend. Thanks to Mom and Carrie for keeping me company!!

3 comments:

cpcox99 said...

It was a fun trip! Jacob was such a cutie. I miss him already. Love you lots! Love you too Rhett. We can't wait to hang out with you again when you get home.

Anonymous said...

Those pics are just too dang cute! Jacob is growing up so fast, what a handsome little man he is. I'm glad you had a great girls getaway - you deserve it, Liz!

Rhett, we're in the middle of an audit right now, so we really wish we could share some of our fun with ya. Take good care, though, and remember how proud we all are of you!

Michelle Akauola said...

Hey liz. I know this is kinda wierd but I came across your blog some how Im not really sure. But I just wanted to say hi. How are thing going down south arnt you in gunnison now. Your little boy is so big and cute. It just seems like a few months ago that you were still pregnant. And if you are wondering who I am we lived next to you in mount pleasant. I hope all is as well as it can be give crappy situations. And I hope we can stay in touch
>michelle akauola<