Since Jacob looks just like Rhett we know who his Baghdaddy is. We miss Rhett so much. I love you honey.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Update from home
Life as I previously knew is coming to an end. Our little man is now mobile. He is crawling and rolling and scooting all over the place. It is so dang cute to see him try to figure out how to move his arms and legs to get something that has caught his eye. I have been using the camcorder and camera to capture every move for Rhett. Rhett recently sent us a package with t-shirts. The one for Jacob was too big but made me laugh. 

Since Jacob looks just like Rhett we know who his Baghdaddy is. We miss Rhett so much. I love you honey.
-Liz
Since Jacob looks just like Rhett we know who his Baghdaddy is. We miss Rhett so much. I love you honey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had to tell you how adorable Jacob was. Liz stopped by yesterday at work and we got to see him. He is the sweetest little thing, new teeth and all, and was completely content hanging out with me and Shayla. He is definately a very cute boy. I love the t-shirt you sent.
Rhett, You have a Mini Me with that boy! He is so adorable and loving. I couldn't believe how much he's grown, and he sure laughed for me and Diane. The t-shirt: awesome!
Post a Comment