Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday

Just want to wish Rhett a Happy Birthday. I know with the 9 hour time change his birthday is almost over but its just starting for us. Rhett received 3 birthday packages today one from me, his mom and Anna and Kevin. Thank you for remembering him today. I just want to share my favorite 10 things about him:

10. he will take me out for mexican food anytime I am having a craving (which is a lot so it is a sacrifice to eat so much mexican food)
9. he is so dang smart (summa cum laude and 3.9 gpa in grad school)
8. he is one of the most honest and honorable men I know
7. he is a hard worker. Rhett works full time and helps around the house
6. he is an awesome cook. Whoever gets home first starts dinner. hmmm why am i always late?
5. he loves his family and honors the traditions of his heritage
4. he listens to my venting and irrational thoughts with a calm manner like any good therapist does and helps me see both sides of an issue
3. he supports and encourages me in my pursuits as a career woman, wife and mom
2. he is an awesome dad to Jacob
1. he loves me and together we can survive anything!!



Happy Birthday Honey!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Rhett! What an awesome tribute to such a wonderful man.

John & Carri said...

Happy Birthday Rhett! Sorry we didn't know when it was. We are sorry. But we wish you well even though it is belated. Can't wait to see you when you come home. We will have to go out for a belated birthday dinner when you have time.
Love,
John, Carri, Taylar, and John James

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Rhett! I know it isn't easy to be away from your family and hope the year feels like its flyin' by! I know they miss you .......