Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I have a date (or at least a date range)

I heard from Rhett when he will be coming home on his 2 week leave. He will be here late November and I am so excited to see him. I am sure the next few weeks will be the longest weeks of his deployment. We will try to see everyone but I am just going to have him relax and spend time with us. Here are some pictures of the last time we were together. Jacob was so little and has changed so much. I can't wait to get new pics of Jacob and Daddy!!!!

2 comments:

cpcox99 said...

I can't wait to see new pics of Rhett with Jacob. It will be wonderful to spend some time with all of you. Let me know if you want us to watch Jacob so you can get a night out alone together too. :) Love you lots!

Mandi A. said...

Yeah! Im hoping that the next few weeks go by fast for you :o)