Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Taji
I seem to be able to email to the blog but have not had success actually logging on to it. Basically, I cannot read comments or even see how it looks but I can post to it. The downside, is that I do not remember what I may or may not have said so I apologize if I repeat myself. Email seems to not be a problem for me as our office has multiple computers all hooked up to the Army-controlled internet. Taji seems like a pretty cool place to be deployed to. We're about 15 miles north of Baghdad and we are operating an out-patient mental health clinic serving about 25000 soldiers. Living conditions are good for Iraq standars. The gyms leave something to be desired so Liz is working on sending me out a bike to ride. I can be reached at either my gmail account or my army email
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment