skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Iraq: My Second Tour
Monday, April 28, 2008
Jacob and his Daddy a few days before I depart for Iraq
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aug 2004
Me as Rear Air Gaurd on Patrol with the 2nd I.D. Strykers in Mosul
Now (May 08)
Four Years Later (Kuwaiti Desert)
L & J
My Two Favorite People
Blog Archive
►
2009
(21)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(13)
▼
2008
(98)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(13)
▼
April
(17)
I hope I don't need
Small indicators of the "Real Deal"
Jacob and his Daddy a few days before I depart for...
More Internet Problems
The three of us @ the space needle
Jacob @ the Space Needle
The three of us in Seattle
Seattle (Pike Place fish market)
"on combat"
Internet problems
Rock Chalk Jayhawk
My Brother from another time
The Real World
Liz and I and little "J" at the airport
Idiots
USA Today on CPT Shea
Three days of Ft Lewis
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
Contributors
CPT RCL LCSW
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment