What a cute family! I am so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch with your family while you are away. Jacob is getting so big it is fun to see how much he has changed. I love the family outing.
I'm so glad you guys got some time together for a few days. I talked to Liz on her way home and she was bummed that the time went by so quickly. I loved the pics of all of you. Jacob is looking more and more like a "mini me" of you. :)
4 comments:
What a cute family! I am so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch with your family while you are away. Jacob is getting so big it is fun to see how much he has changed. I love the family outing.
Oh, my heck! Jacob is sooooo cute! Liz needs to bring him for a visit. Hope all is going well. I enjoy looking at your blog.
I'm so glad you guys got some time together for a few days. I talked to Liz on her way home and she was bummed that the time went by so quickly. I loved the pics of all of you. Jacob is looking more and more like a "mini me" of you. :)
What a happy lucky family you are, you look great together. Hope you had fun. Sandi
Post a Comment