Tuesday, April 22, 2008
The three of us in Seattle
Here it is, Tuesday already and I have to say goodbye to Liz and Jacob tomorrow. We've had a lot of fun and I only wish we had more time. Part of me actually wants to get on with the deployment so I will be that much closer to putting this behind us for good. Well, I guess I shouldn't say that as I remember feeling the same way in May 2005 while finishing up at Ft Carson. Over the past few days we've visited a lot of the down-town spots of Seattle and I think that Jacob has been enjoying his first vacation. One of the nights we went out to diner with some of my army buddies and Jacob was the man of the hour. Everyone wanted to hold him and he liked all the attention. Today we plan to see the space needle and then tomorrow we will see Mt Rainier and then its back to business for me. Thanks to everyone who comments or emails me, I really appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a beautiful family you have, and what a great support group they make waiting for your return. I believe that you must be one of the most lucky men alive!
Jacob does look like he is enjoying this trip very much.
We love you. MOM
Post a Comment